Nina's Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Before the Leadership Conference

Today I am going to the Youth Leadership conference in Wellington. I am so exited! This will be the first time and it should be heaps of fun! I am going down with the other year 8’s, Koren and Rhys. Also Mum and Mrs Fergus are coming too. This will also be the first time that I can remember that I don’t have to drive down to Wellington with my sisters. Yah!
Rhys, Koren and I have also brought lollies to bring a long. It may sound stupid but I am so exited I have to write down everything! Well I brought barley sugars Koren brought fruit bursts and Rhys brought Macintoshes. Koren hates them but I like a few of them. We also brought along some cash. Me-$10. Koren- $20. Rhys-$20. So I am the poor one! Well anyway I can’t wait until we get started and I will write more next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home